|Location: WINCHESTER, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 31479.00 - 35430.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3104615|
Salary - £31,479 - £35,430
Reed HR are working with an organisation in Winchester who are seeking two Senior HR Advisers to join their Human Resources team.
As a Senior HR Adviser you will ensure delivery, support and guidance of high quality and effective generalist and specialist HR operational services to the organisation as well as external customers. As a senior member of the HR team you will provide coaching and development to all staff and managers in HR.
They are looking for two enthusiastic individuals who are customer focused and have skills in developing relationships. Being a strong communicator and self-driven is a must for these roles.
Senior HR Advisor - Casework Team
This will involve helping to resolve Employee Relations issues across all customers. Employment law and best practice experience would be vital for this role as you will be expected to support managers to achieve the right outcome for any given situation
Senior HR Advisor - Policy and Reward Team
This will involve implementing pay awards and to design HR policies that will meet the needs of the customer. Understanding the terms and conditions, national/local policies and the legal framework is a must for this role
As the Senior HR Adviser you will work within a framework of different polices/procedures and you will be the person who decides the following:
- What action to recommend to our customers to enable them to proactively manage their staff with a view to improving and sustaining performance
- To evaluate when complex employment situations need to be discussed with more senior colleagues or professional advice sought
- What action to recommend to managers to resolve issues and disputes, interpreting policy, procedure or good practice for the particular situation
- How to respond to enquiries (telephone, face to face and in writing) as the point of contact for our customers
- To educate and provide advice and development to managers on the application of relevant HR initiatives and projects as they relate to human resource issues, employment law and our values, policy and practice.
- Act as an advocacy/adviser at hearings: present cases in a clear, well-argued manner and provide sound advice to enable panels hearing the case to make well informed decisions in-line with good employment practice and legislative requirements while taking into account “local management” statutory powers.
- CIPD qualified
- Successful experience in managing and implementing medium sized, ranging in complexity projects to meet organisational requirements
- Good all-round knowledge of employment practice, resourcing, development and/ or performance management
- A commitment to customer care and continuous improvement
- Successful experience in developing productive relationships with staff and managers at all levels
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIRERead more
14.5 - 18.3 GBP Per Hour
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYRead more
27000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CANTERBURY, KENTRead more