Senior Health and Safety Officer | Surrey | Permanent | £35,000.00-£40,000.00
REED HR are currently partnered with a charitable care organisation based in Surrey who are seeking a Senior Health and Safety Officer to join their team.
This is a new role, due to changes in H&S Governance the teams workload has increased and there is opportunity for a Senior H&S Officer to closely support their experienced Health and Safety Manager. This would suit a candidate who is looking to progress and work closely with management.
Key Attributes/Responsibilities -
- Experienced health and safety professional with a proven track record of delivering targets and achieving deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be NEBOSH qualified, and will be up to date with legislation.
- Strong relationship builder with stakeholder management skills
- Experience producing reports and carrying out trends analysis
- Multi-site audits
- Ideally will have CQC awareness or previously have worked in Care/Education/NHS.
Please apply with up to date c.v. if interested.