Are you a driven and experienced Senior Fund Accountant seeking an exciting new opportunity to join a rapidly growing finance team? Reed are working with an International Fund Management Firm in Central London. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £38,000 to £50,000 per annum!
You will be responsible for managing a client portfolio of alternative investment funds and collaboratively working along with the finance team. The role will include:
• Preparing the periodic reports and managing the fund accounts and regulatory reports for the fund entities
• Managing and collating of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
• Setting up any new funds take-on and liaising with independent lawyers and tax specialists,
• Preparing and reviewing of drawdown and distribution calculations and notices, equalisation calculations;
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the funds and liaising with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
• Preparing the Net Asset Value calculations on a periodic basis and year-end financial statements, audit management, and reviewing any other fund related reports;
• Recording time management with client matters to ensure they are correctly invoiced;
• Participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
• Liaising with investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
• Reviewing the tax returns/balances and maintaining the relevant contacts with the tax authorities
• Actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
• Reviewing and assisting junior members of the team.
• Knowledge of IFRS AND UK GAAP
• Good communication skills, organised and flexible
• Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
• The ability to work independently using your own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong excel and Microsoft package skills
• Must have knowledge and experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity Fund
• Must have 2-5 years of fund accounting and stability.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.