We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst based in South Dublin. You will be reporting to the Finance and Strategy Manager.
This is a key position that will be responsible for providing multiple planning and reporting tasks for the GTM organisation in EMEA. This role will also act as a business partner for various GTM functions, interacting with senior management and key decision makers to provide guidance on financial and operational matters.
· Build strong relationships across Finance teams and provide meaningful financial reporting metrics/analysis to the various EMEA GTM business lines
· Controlling duties include review of month end and quarter end close expense items including accruals; expense reclasses, and transfers as applicable for EMEA GTM
· Complete financial analyses to optimise business performance, create efficiencies, and streamline processes
· Assist in maintaining the Revenue financial model
· Drive accuracy through ownership of full P&L forecasting and planning process for various EMEA GTM functions, including building scenario based models.
· Partner closely with the Strategy and Operations on items including bookings dashboards, key expense analyses, forecasting processes and others (capacity, utilization, billing rates, discount, etc.).
· Align with F&S Corporate, F&S APAC, F&S Japan and HQ counterparts to ensure consistency of processes, accounting & reporting.
· Participate in process improvement projects, including development and implementation of new business processes and best practices.
· Perform various ad-hoc analyses, such as integration plans of acquisitions.
Personal Profile and Desired Skills
At least 3 to 5 years post qualification experience in an FP&A, Finance & Strategy, Business Operations, Accounting, or Sales Strategy function of a multinational entity.
Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Hyperion, Oracle and CRM a plus.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Prior experience working in the software industry, a consulting organisation or a business partnering role would be an advantage.
Knowledge of Tableau, VBA, and other data analysis tools would be a plus
Fluent English, other languages a plus.