Reed Finance is delighted to be working with one of our top clients located in the Scottish Borders in search of a newly or part-qualified accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting into the Site Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to take the next step in their career and working with a multi-national business. My client is seeking candidates who are technically strong as you will be responsible for providing financial accounting and tax compliance control, support, and direction to multiple entities.
- Provide the relevant technical expertise and assistance to Plexus Management, ensuring the appropriate compliance with all accounting standards
- Mentor and support UK Accounting team to increase knowledge base within the team relating to IFRS, AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Cashflow, Tax etc
- Maintain the General Ledger, monthly working papers, and integrity of the Balance Sheet, including the control accounts for all entities
- Manage UK Secondee Employment taxes relative to the UK, working collaboratively with the Corporate tax team, Global Mobility and tax advisors, keeping up to date with legislation requirements and changes
- Manage the Corporation tax processes for the UK entities including the Annual Corporation Tax requirements ensuring accuracy and compliance with UK Tax legislation and adherence to deadlines
- Additionally – maintain a working knowledge of US GAAP
- Newly or part-qualified (still studying)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Public practice or manufacturing experience
The above is a brief run through of what would be involved in this excellent opportunity. For further information, or a confidential chat please contact Roddy Mackenzie – email@example.com
Or apply via this web ad.