Our client who operate within the renewable energy sector are looking an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to manage a small team of financial accountants as their client portfolio is growing.
This role will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the clients and working closely with commercial and technical asset management teams as well as dealing directly with the clients.
The client is seeking an individual who has strong debt compliance experience and can bring new and fresh ideas to the finance team.
For this role you will need to be a fully qualified Accountant (ideally 5 years PQE) with experience in a client facing environment and have experience in renewable energy or a very keen interest in the area.
Overview of the Key Responsibilities you will need experience in:
- Manage a small team of financial accountants including appraisals, reviews
- Lead preparation of regular reporting packs and presentations to clients
- Lead and implement efficiencies and automation projects for the Finance Asset Management team
- Treasury and debt compliance
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- A graduate with first class academics and qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 5+ years PQE.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Debt Compliance experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Experience of management accounting and reporting within a demanding, high growth business.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of companies and responding to customer queries or requests
- Exposure within the renewable energy sector would be beneficial but not essential.
- A confident communicator who can present complex financial information clearly and concisely.
- An excellent people manager experienced in supporting and motivating professionals.
- A positive attitude and collaborative working style, able to give and receive constructive coaching.
- A strong multi-tasker, adept at managing accounts for a large number of companies and delivering to deadlines.
- A practical hands-on person, stepping in and helping team with all deliverables
- Excellent time management skills, with a committed focus on accuracy and details.
- A growth mindset, keen to learn and take on new challenges.