Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing transformation consultancy, are looking to recruit senior qualified accountants on a permanent basis who have a passion for finance transformation and numerous years of proven experience in this field.
For this role it is essential you have SaaS project experience from two plus full life cycle SaaS implementations either Oracle or Workday, leading the end to end design workstream (SAP maybe considered if significant SaaS implementation experience). It will also be essential that you are a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with experience as either a Finance Business Partner or Head of department/lead within a finance discipline in a medium or large sized company.
This role will not be involved in the configuration but will be guiding the finance team and wider business on how to get the most from the technology.
Essential Requirements for this role:
- A 2.1 degree or above from a globally recognised University or Business School
- Fully Qualified Accountant, ideally ACCA
- Experience of leading Finance Transformations
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions for Finance, preferably Oracle, Workday or SAP
- Experience working with government
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Guiding and supporting clients through deployment of the new technology and the transformation
- Lead workshops, facilitate key decision, support with vendor selection and guide client through the implementation & adoption of new technology
- Ensure transformation is successful from a business perspective and know how to get the most from SaaS technology across many finance areas
- Advise clients on changes that occur due to deployment and where there are opportunities to make changes
- Defining transformation roadmap and implementation plans
- Providing expertise to clients on the deployment of finance technology solutions
- Supporting on design technology and automation solutions
- Leading a functional team to deliver all aspects of transformation
- Providing programme management with weekly status updates and identifying and resolving any risks or issues that could arise
- Working closely with technical teams to ensure solution is built as per business needs
- Working with the business to define and embed new ways of working
- Stakeholder and project management, solution and process design and change management