Senior Finance Officer - Leicestershire
Within this role the main responsibility is to produce accurate and timely management reports on behalf of the Finance department along with preparation of VAT returns, tax returns, annual returns, Year End documentation, P11d's, P60's, financial reports, P&L accounts, management accounts and Year End accounts.
Working within a well established finance team you will provide high quality service to the organisation and contribute to the on-going and long term development of the division.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Balance Sheet and Management Accounts preparation
- Preparing financial P&L reports
- Preparing VAT returns, Tax returns and Annual returns
- Preparation of Year End statutory accounts
- Operating as the primary contact and liaison between external clients and the organisation
- Submissions and HMRC filing
- Monitoring of income and investments related to the organisation
- Assisting the Head of Finance in developing financial procedures and policies
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
This is an all encompassing finance role that requires the ability to manage a number of tasks at any time there fore past experience within a similar or like for like position is essential as is a strong knowledge of Sage systems.
Should you meet the above criteria and are keen to progress your application please submit your up to date CV or alternatively contact Peter at Reed Accountancy Leicester for a conversation