|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 30.25 - 37.96 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 22 days ago||Reference: 3061289|
• Initial priorities will include planning and delivering the Group’s first interim published results in line with FRS 104
• Tasks will include:
- Understanding the requirements of FRS 104, being Clarion’s first year of adoption.
- Providing comparative information in line with the reporting standards
- Producing a timetable for delivery
- Engaging with wider Finance and our auditors initially and throughout the process to ensure this timetable is delivered.
- Working with Management Accounts to ensure the hard close of September (Period 6).
- Providing interim consolidated results for 2017/18.
- Understanding the scope of audit and compilation of audit files.
• This role will lead the planning process for year-end reporting and will be responsible coordinating/producing the statutory accounts for each subsidiary within the Group and consolidation.
• Tasks will include:
- Issuing the year-end timetable
- Engaging with wider Finance and our auditors initially and throughout the process to ensure this timetable is delivered
- Overseeing/preparing audit files
- Rolling-forward of statutory templates
- Overseeing/producing statutory accounts for the Group various subsidiaries
- Preparing the Group’s consolidations.
• Delivering the Group’s other ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation, GAAP and SORP ensuring that the Group meets all of its statutory and regulatory obligations.
• Maintain close and effective relationships with other finance teams including other areas of Financial Services, Business Partnering, Financial Performance and Analysis, New Business Finance and Investment.
• Perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your line manager.
Experience and pre-qualification criteria:
• Qualified financial accountant, preferably ACA with Big 4 audit experience,
• A strong track record in the field including the production of consolidated statutory accounts in a complex group structure environment and to tight deadlines.
• Experience of liaising closely with internal and external auditors.
• Self-starter approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward.
• Delivery of the statutory accounts requires reliance on various teams within and outside Finance. The applicant must be good at communicating and building relationships and willing to travel to different office locations, including Norwich.
• Attention to detail and experience of using Word and Adobe.
• Excellent excel skills – with use of macros and functions, including Lookups and IF functions.
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
BOURNEMOUTH, DORSETRead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON AYCLIFFE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
60000 - 75000 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
400.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
40000 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more