|Location: GILLINGHAM, DORSET||Salary: 50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3108918|
Salary - up to £55,000 + excellent benefits including private medical insurance, 7% pension, 28 days AL + bank hols and income protection.
The primary purpose of the Finance Manager role is to undertake all aspects of financial management, including management accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. It also includes financial risk and cash management.
In addition the Finance Manager will act as a Business Partner providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Member of the Senior Management Team responsible for providing strategic direction and the day to day running of the business.
• Manage all finance and accounting operations, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Pricing.
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting, including all HMRC returns.
• Manage relationship with external accountants and other financial institutions, including banks and insurers.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems. Streamline and automate business processes to improve administrative efficiency.
• Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations. Motivate, lead and develop finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
• Use financial analysis to provide targeted strategic insights across every department of the business. Provide high quality advice and support to internal decision makers e.g. business case analysis.
• Assist Finance Director in preparing reports for senior management, board members and shareholders.
• Ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant who has worked at a similar level in an SME.
For further information contact Charlotte Hasler at Reed Finance on 0117 906 0005.
48000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
48000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
42000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more