REED is currently supporting a business based on the outskirts of Cheltenham to recruit for a Senior Business Partner.
This role will provide a commercially focused business partnering across the business, working on specific projects and organisational change.
This is a full-time permanent position, paying up to £55,000 DOE, this business offers a generous benefit packaged, along with parking and the flexibility to work from home 3 days per week.
- Act as finance lead on projects
- Engage with a range of stakeholders, assessing and understanding their requirements
- Development, delivery, and ongoing maintenance of a brand-new companywide product profitability system
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence of potential mergers and acquisitions
- Integrating newly acquired business, ensuring consistency in reporting
- Developing and managing end-to-end finance project plans to ensure that key milestones are met
To be considered for this post you need:
- Be a qualified accountant or able to demonstrate an equivalent level of work experience
- History of delivering financial projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse and report at a strategic and operational level
- Proven experience of financial performance reporting and planning
- Experience of working on mergers and acquisitions
If you have the above skill set and you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity, then please apply and I will be in touch.