Our Client is one of the largest independent Hospitals in the Country
This 12m+ maternity contract has the opportunity to go perm offering and incredibly competitive salary along with excellent benefits
You will be Fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA, with experience within the commercial and NFP sector
Knowledge and experience around the Hospital and healthcare sector would be a big advantage
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Finance Business Partner has the responsibility of providing financial, commercial and strategic support to number of areas of the Hospital. You will need to be commercially aware and able to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders in the Business. Your soft skills with internal and external business partners will be very key to this role.
Ø Reporting and budgeting: Leading the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting process for assigned Directorates. The Financial Business Partner will need to interact with the Department Heads and Directors to ensure timely, accurate and meaningful information is submitted for budget consolidation.
Ø Monthly Reporting: Reviewing the monthly accounts and key financial issues to support the preparation of monthly dashboards and quarterly board reports. Monitoring key performance indicators and escalating issues as they arise.
Ø Management information: Providing information and insight to the FP&A, CFO and Directors around business performance. Ensuring the information genuinely reflects business performance, enabling finance and operational management to drive improvements
Ø Leadership: working at a senior level to contribute to the success of assigned Directorates and the Hospital as a whole.
Ø Collaboration: working as part of a small team, sharing knowledge and skills with the team and with the wider Hospital, seeking out problems and finding solutions to resolve them.
Typical tasks include:-
· producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines including annual budgets, monthly dashboards, monthly staff forecasts, quarterly board papers;
· interpreting financial and activity information ,financial modelling and profit improvement planning;
· pricing new and existing services;
· development and production of business cases for both capital and operational projects to ensure value for money and return on investment;
· analysing change and advising Director/ Heads of Departments accordingly;
· analysing competitors and market trends;
· researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
· conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
· continuous development of financial management mechanisms to minimise financial risk;
· input to key contracts, tenders and transformational activities;
· provide financial training to budget holders and new starters
· establish finance as a trusted partner in all commercial activities