We are looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to provide strategic, proactive and confidential executive support to the Director and the Resources Management Team.
This is a temporary contract, until October 2020.
The Senior Executive Assistants main duties include scheduling meetings, organizing daily calendars, minute taking, agenda, forward planning on the department’s decision making processes, provide office cover during core hours, be main point of contact and act as gate keeper.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate should have previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior PA and is familiar with Microsoft Office technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of Directors and perform your tasks to ensure the office and workflow runs smoothly.
Key skills required for this position:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels.
- A knowledge of standard software packages (Microsoft) and the ability to learn company-specific software as required.
Start Date: 20/07/2020
End Date: 26/10/2020
Pay rate: £20.00 per hour
Hours of work: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Location: Newington Barrow Way, NE7 7EP
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online now!