|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 30000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3087599|
• Responsible for generating E-billing files (LEDES98B, BI, BI_V2, LEDES 2.0, LEDES 2.1) using the firms ERP system. Handling a heavy volume of complex uploads to various intermediary platforms in accordance with the clients billing guidelines and firm policies. Detailed knowledge of the LEDES file structures (for all types).
• Taking ownership for maintaining the data held in the E-billing intermediary platforms, predominantly timekeepers, rates and budgets to facilitate the timely submission of invoices.
• Invoice rejection management. Taking responsibility for aiding the resolution of any issues with effective communication to the partnership and/or clients in a timely manner.
• Implementing new eBilling client set ups.
• Maintenance of client matters held on the E-billing platforms. Identifying and completing the set-up of new matters in advance of invoices being submitted.
• Coordinating the submission of accrual information for E-billing clients in adherence to the clients’ timetable requirements. Liaising with the relevant billing/credit control/reporting teams to ensure that the financial data submitted is accurate.
• Monitoring and dealing with queries/invoice submission requests in the eBilling mailbox.
• Interacting with a wide range of contacts at different levels, requiring an awareness of own impact on others and an adjustment of behaviour accordingly.
Providing a quality service and ensuring that the team processes and objectives align with business needs:
• Obtaining relevant feedback in order to advise on improvements to the processes of the team and actively promoting the finance function.
• Consistently sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues.
• Ensuring that all processes are carried out accurately and in a timely manner, in line with agreed service levels.
• Adhering to agreed best practices, policies and processes whilst adapting to local requirements as necessary.
Applying commercial logic to advise the business on best practice in order to obtain the maximum financial benefit for the firm:
• Maintaining constructive working relationships the MPs, MFEs and secretaries within the firm and key personnel within external organisations to ensure that focus is maintained on outstanding E-bills and E-billing queries.
• Good knowledge of legal billing
• Experience within E-billing is essential.
• Exposure to multiple eBilling systems (Collaborati, TyMetrix 360, CounselLink, Tungsten)
• To be able to demonstrate the application of best practice together with a commercial approach with regards to billing, rates, time recording.
• To be able to demonstrate experience of building successful relationships and influencing.
Knowledge and technical skills:
• Ability to use a wide range of communication methods.
• Advance Excel skills.
• Excellent working use of Microsoft office.
• Ability to advise on system functionality and transactions (AX Dynamics knowledge an advantage but not essential).
• Ability to advise the business on, and ensuring compliance with, GAAP, VAT legislation and the provisions of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Money Laundering requirements.
• Ability to ensure the correct VAT treatment is applied to all invoices, providing guidance on new or difficult issues re application of legislation
• Excellent systems knowledge to include an understanding of the underlying technical information and the ability to extract relevant analytical data.
• Service orientated.
• Highly organised with the ability to manage a fast paced workload.
• Able to prioritise workload to meet daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to make appropriate decisions seeking advice and escalating issues where necessary.
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively by adapting style of written and oral communication appropriately.
• Confident and professional approach.
• Ability to keep the relevant MPs/MFEs in the loop on progress/delays.
15.00 - 18.76 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
20.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
TAMESIDE, LANCASHIRERead more
43000.00 - 52000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
40000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more