Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Central Newcastle
Salary: up to £60,000
Benefits: 30 days holiday/ Healthcare/ Bonus/ Flexible working/ Pension/ Progression
This technically advanced company are looking for a strong DevOps Engineer to join their thriving team. This team are consistently driving to be more digitally focussed by using the latest technologies. Innovation and implementing new ways of working are at the heart of how this company works.
You will work alongside system specialists, testers, project teams and develops using Agile and DevOps tooling and methodologies. You will be responsible to ensuring the availability of all infrastructure, application, environments, and services that for part of the CI/CD pipeline related to products and services. Application release will be a significant part of the role. You will personally be ensuring new features are promoted through the CI/CD pipeline. In addition, IaC and automation should be used to improve efficiencies and ensure consistency across environments.
Skills required for this role:
- Solid understanding of general networking technologies
- Strong scripting skills in one or more languages including Powershell
- Windows Server 2016+
- Virtualisation technologies
- Azure skills and commercial experience
- IaC automation – preferably Terraform, Octopus Deploy or Powershell DSC
- CI/CD Tooling
- Understanding of change and risk management
- Desire to continuously improve
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Hayley.email@example.com – Applications for this role will close on the 5th of September 2020.