I am currently supporting an amazing Employee Benefits and Pensions Company across the UK, who are looking to recruit a highly skilled competent Defined Benefit Pensions Administrator to join their Team but work 100% remotely within a 6 Month FTC role. This is an incredible opportunity for an immediate DB Pensions Strong Administrator looking for a new role on a Fixed Term Contract Basis. As a result of the company's continued business growth, they have this initial contract opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join the Pensions Outsourcing Practice.
As the Senior Administrator, you will be responsible for the administration of Defined Benefit (DB) pensions, but any experience with Defined Contribution (DC) or Hybrid pension schemes in also welcomed.
At this level of Administrator you will be used to supporting complex queries, manual calculations and be adept at checking and allocating work.
• Carry out complex pension administration tasks and calculations including treasury and payroll accurately and in accordance with internal processes and company policies, adhering to procedures and standards regarding work and conduct;
• Attendance at Trustee and ad hoc client meetings, including new business presentations as required;
• Management of pensioner payrolls, pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance used is notified to pensioners in a timely manner;
• Assist team members as required and provide support to Principal administrator;
• Management of investment contributions;
• Monitor transactional activity for Tariff and Fixed fee clients and ensure regular financial information provided to billing manager to ensure work is invoiced in line with the administration client service agreement accurately and in a timely manner;
• Supervision of junior members of our pension’s administration team.
• Management of unit reconciliations / lifestyle switches.
• Strong experience of working with different occupational pension schemes primarily Defined Benefits (DB) but also exposure to DC, Hybrid or CARE schemes;
• Ideally QPA or PMI qualified or willing to study towards relevant qualifications;
• Prove experience carrying out complex manual pension’s calculations;
• The ability to process collect and input data and information as delegated;
• Ability to priorities workload, keeping to deadlines and disclosure requirements;
• Information Technology literate - in the use of Office Systems, e.g. Microsoft Office for word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
• Ideally some stakeholder / client relationship management experience;
• Good understanding of various codes of professional ethics and standards as promulgated by the PMI.
If you are a strong DB Administrator please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org