|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 500.00 - 630.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3102744|
Cyber Incident Response Analyst role is based within the Cyber Security Incident Response Team, part of the wider part of HOST (HSBC Operating Services and Technologies) IT Security function. The Cyber Security Incident Response team is responsible for responding to information security incidents, providing all necessary services to mitigate risks, contain breaches and remediate control failures associated.
The increasing threat landscape requires a proactive approach to protecting assets from vulnerabilities and threats. In addition to the tools we have in place, effective protective measures must now include the intake of external threat intelligence data, data analysis that represents machine and people behaviours, identifying data anomalies, and identifying & mitigating risks that pose potential threats.
The role holder acts as technical specialist within the Cyber Security Incident Response Team, taking ownership of threats and incidents posing risk to HSBC and its information. The job holder is expected to drive implementation of operational strategy and strive for continuous improvement from both an operational and customer service perspective, whilst ensuring compliance with any regulatory change projects.
• Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Incident Response, SOC Analyst
• Experience working in relevant environment(s), i.e. Knowledge of HSBC network Infrastructure and system architecture is desirable but not essential
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of QRADAR is desirable but not essential
• A passion for cyber security and a willingness to commit to the further study required to keep pace with the application of the latest threat concepts and techniques
• Demonstrated understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures
• Role relevant qualifications, e.g. Cyber Security Related Qualifications, including university and/or commercial certifications
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
THE CITY, LONDONRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
19000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHESTER, CHESHIRERead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more