REED Business Support are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Customer Care Advisor for an expanding manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Exeter.
It is a full time permanent role Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Salary £21-22k DOE.
As the Senior Customer Care Advisor, you’ll undertake and oversee the daily tasks required of the Customer Care Team. You’ll give direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service both to direct customers & existing trade partners. The timely and accurate processing of orders and accompanying tasks as directed by the Customer Care Manager.
Key Tasks of the Customer Care Team include but are not exhaustive of;
• Respond to telephone & email enquiries and direct them to the appropriate person (if required)
• Manage enquiries received through our live chat facility
• Process orders received by email, telephone & through our website (from both trade and retail customers)
• Training of junior team members
• Process & manage orders received via customer portals
• Email customer VAT invoice receipts
• Provide consignment tracking details to our core customers
• To manage and communicate delivery exceptions
• To check and sign off courier invoices
• To assist in the preparation for events by compiling appropriate literature as requested
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate the below skills or knowledge:
Has customer service experience at senior level
Enjoys being part of a team but possess the leadership skills to give guidance and mentorship
Has a customer-focused approach and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers
Has a positive attitude and the desire to want to continually improve our service
Is a good communicator
Has the willingness to learn
If this role is of interest to you please click ‘Apply’ now.