Do you strive to provide excellent customer service in everything you do?
Are you looking for a role that offers 1st class training and long term progression opportunities?
My client a market leading Claims Management Company based in Cheadle Heath is looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join the rapidly expanding team. Ideally you will have experience within this industry but it is not essential as they are willing to train the right candidates.They are looking for someone who has experience in Customer Service and is hardworking and driven to succeed.
- To monitor the referral mailbox and ensure all claims are worked within SLA
- To efficiently manage the repair process including:
- Arranging and confirming repair booking dates
- Chasing independent engineers for authorisation
- Confirming expected completion dates
- Confirming repair completion and vehicle return
- Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles
- Maximise hires started
- Managing total losses
- To complete the daily MI reports
- Complete weekly file audits on each handler
- Provide feedback to the handlers
- Plan and execute continuous training for each handler
- Proactively deal with any complaints raised by customers
- To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim
- Efficiently dealing with written and verbal communications, both internal and external
- To ensure all calls are answered within the specified service level agreement.
- To compile statistical information as required and prepare reports as necessary
- Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets
- Strong Customer Service experience – experience working for a claims/insurance company would be advantageous
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator who has a calm and friendly manner
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay
- Well organised and able to work with little supervision
- A willingness to offer suggestions where problems may be identified
Competitive basic salary £20k (depending on experience)
20 days holiday + bank holiday (increases by 1 day per year until it reaches 30 days)
To be considered for this position, either apply online or send your CV to email@example.com