Oversee a team, take responsibility and hit your targets as a credit controller in north Bristol.
In addition to a salary of 22.5k, you will receive
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.
- You will be an experienced Credit Controller with the ability to hit the ground running but also bring new ideas and concepts to the team as we are keen to be the best Credit Control function we can be.
- If you have previously supervised or mentored people before, that would be ideal but we would also be interested to hear from people passionate to develop their career into people management.
- You will be commercially savvy and have great business acumen to be able to trust your instincts; you won’t be afraid to put customers on stop without using it as a weapon.
- You will have great communication skills, be able to build relationships and rapport with customers as well as with your wider team.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!