|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: 310.00 - 310.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3054135|
Rate: £310 PAYE OR£392.09 Umbrella
This role is inside IR35
A major Public Sector Client of ours is currently looking for a Senior Content Designer to join their team on a 3 - 6 motnhs contract and be responsible for a team of 5.
• Manage the in-house content design team to produce high-quality written material which reflects user journeys, needs and preferences ensuring project work is delivered to a high standard against tight deadlines.
• Scope, write, edit, proof, clear and publish (through content management systems) user-focused content that is effective and tailored to a range of channels (including print, web, mobile and social media) as well as identified audience groups. Typical projects will include web content, guidance, publications, plans, strategies, and associated marketing and campaign materials.
• Lead projects to identify and champion user needs, including where appropriate through qualitative and quantitative research with target audiences and stakeholder groups.
• Provide content design consultancy to internal clients, providing advice and feedback on proposals, drafts and other materials produced by subject matter experts or Senior Managers.
• Present and pitch proposals and treatments, building support and agreement for high quality content which meets the needs of users and delivers business objectives.
• Improve the user experience by ensuring that corporate content meets appropriate production standards (plain English, optimised for digital channels and in line with house style).
• Lead the team’s work to evaluate content, using analytics data and user feedback to interpret content performance and identify improvements. Capture learnings and develop evidence and insight base on key audiences, including developing personas where appropriate.
• Manage the testing and iteration of content with target users, ensuring that it
meets their needs and their business objectives.
• Lead and motivate your staff, identify their development needs, address
them and drive up their professional standards.
• Build links to the wider government content design community and upskill colleagues on best practice and innovations.
> Extensive copywriting and editorial experience, including developing editorial briefs, working to a house style, copywriting and editing and proof reading. Experience should include writing for different media, audiences and formats, and must include both print and web content creation.
> Experience of researching and identifying user needs and testing content to ensure needs are met.
> Excellent project management skills, including maintaining high standards against tight deadlines, balancing multiple and competing priorities.
> Ability to interpret digital analytics and other evidence, including user feedback, to define/refine content.
> Experience in working with content management systems and print production processes.
> Experience of delivering multiple and competing priorities against tight deadlines in a busy and fast-moving environment.
> Strong customer/client presentation, negotiation and management skills.
> Strong leadership skills, both within your own team and more widely across the organisation, coaching and developing your staff and colleagues.
> Relevant qualification or equivalent.
> Experience of working in a regulatory and/or commercial setting.
30000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
55000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHWARK, LONDONRead more
CWMBRAN, GWENTRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH AIRPORT, MIDLOTHIANRead more