|Location: CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN||Salary: 23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3105013|
• Unrivaled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future business leaders
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants- promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control.
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business. All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role.
We are holding interviews now, please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Reed Education for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Education team during a major growth phase in our Cardiff Megasite office.
Are you a talented Recruitment Consultant looking to join a team very much in the ascendancy?
Are you feeling frustrated with a lack of progression opportunity?
Do you have ambitions to build your career with the best brand in the market with a truly market leading experienced management team in place?
If this answer to any of these questions is Yes, you would do well to read on and find out more…
Reed Education provides recruitment services to schools, colleges, local authorities and educational organisations.
With offices nationwide, Reed Education provides recruitment services across the UK’s education sector. Our service is based on an ethical approach to recruitment and is dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates – both teaching and non teaching professionals.
Our unrivaled ability in matching the skills and ambitions of talented individuals to the right positions has enabled Reed Education to become one of the best known, trusted and strongest recruitment brands in the education sector.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your client’s recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
As a Recruitment Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
• A proven ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
25000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
20000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
23500.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
20000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
FRIETH, OXFORDSHIRERead more