|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3112288|
They are an ambitious business which has undergone significant growth and diversification. The business now employs 400 staff delivering a diverse portfolio of employability, skills and youth services across the United Kingdom. They are in the process of developing and enhancing its compliance framework and management procedures and is looking for an experienced senior manager with compliance/quality assurance expertise.
As the Senior Compliance Manager you will be responsible for developing and improving their Compliance Framework to ensure they have a robust, efficient and effective approach to meet their contractual requirements. Essential to this is the design of policies, procedures, systems and training that are accessible and user friendly whilst at the same time providing the business with assurance and governance over its direct and subcontracted service delivery. Working collaboratively with delivery teams and other support functions (e.g. systems development) you will develop a Compliance Management Framework that ensures appropriate safeguards are in place and which also supports accountability and a right first time culture.
• Significant senior management experience within a compliance/quality assurance role.
• Experience of building compliance frameworks that have meet customer/regulatory requirements e.g. have been successfully tested through external audits.
• Extensive experience of interpreting complex, multi-faceted contractual / customer guidance and developing appropriate written processes and procedures, systems and training to meet those requirements.
• Successful implementation of new or significant changes to compliance frameworks.
• Experience of working collaboratively and successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
• Led on the design and supported the implementation of training, coaching or other developmental interventions to embed compliance processes.
• Experience of providing clear specification requirements for systems and MI development.
• Compliance experience within a public services sector organisation is desirable.
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
38000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
LEWES, EAST SUSSEXRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
FULHAM, LONDONRead more