|Location: NORTH WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 325 - 350 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3106630|
You will work with internal and external partners and key stakeholders collaboratively on strategic commissioning, procurement and projects and will contribute to championing the key role that commissioning, procurement and change management has in supporting the Department in meeting its overall strategic aims and objectives. Likewise you will work with external partners to achieve better outcomes through commissioning, procurement and market development.
The Commissioning and Change Team holds responsibility for the cycle of commissioning, from analysing current and future need and demand, developing strategies and plans to meet those needs, undertaking commissioning, procurement and market development activities to deliver services and support; bringing services into operation; analysing the outcomes achieved by services and support to inform future commissioning intentions. The team supports Adult Social Care Departmental Management Team with developing the strategic approach to commissioning, procurement, market shaping and aspects of internal and external operational change management.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Preparing reports relating to commissioning or procurement process for submission to senior management and/or Member lead decision meetings / Executive Meetings
• Leading projects and working effectively in a project management and collaborative environment
• Contributing to organisational compliance with procurement legislation, regulation and public body policy and procedures
• Delivery of commissioning strategies, change programmes and action plans
• Working with service users and customers to engage them in commissioning and procurement process
• Working with external organisations, local groups and communities to build community resilience, service opportunities or new, local innovate solutions to care and support needs
What you need to do now
All applications must be made via the 'Apply now' button.
300 - 500 GBP Per Hour
WEMBLEY PARK, MIDDLESEXRead more
19.78 - 24.66 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROCKWORTH, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
DOVER, KENTRead more
11.11 - 13.08 GBP Per Hour
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more