Senior Cloud Engineer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Up to £50,000
Benefits: 10 days+ training per year/ Project Work/ Accreditations/Bonus
A strong Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is required to join a thriving team of experts in Newcastle. You will be involved primarily in new projects for the business and can be involved in the consultancy element for the team. A project-based background is essential for the role as you will be involved in the full project lifecycle. Cloud solutions is the core of this company’s ethos, so if AWS or Azure is a passion of yours, this is the place to be.
Not only will you have the freedom to explore new and exciting solutions, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills by collaborating and learning from key members of the team. This company does not take professional development lightly. With over 10 days a year paid training, you will receive accreditations, new experiences, and personal development. There will be opportunities to get involved in the passionate company culture and progress whichever way works for you.
So, what do I need to apply for this role?
- A minimum of 2 years working as an Infrastructure in a commercial environemnt
- Experience with Networking
- Strong experience working with AWS or Azure
- Experience maintaining and configuring Microsoft Windows Server (2016+)
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Operating and configuring backup solutions
- Understanding of Server Technologies and Databases
- Project delivery or consultancy experience
- Experience of Microsoft 365 products commercially
- Commercial ITIL experience
- Full UK Drivers lisence
What will I be doing?
- Delivery of Cloud Projects for a variety of customers
- Analysis of business requirements
- Configuration and instillation of cloud-based infrastructure/ networks/ software
- Present Proof of concept to relevant stakeholders
- Provide presales solutions
- Work with the team to create strategy for projects
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days + annual leave
- Career progression
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
This role seems too good to be true, how do I apply?
Please send your full CV to Hayley.email@example.com ASAP. Cover letters are not required for this role. The deadline for this role is the 28th of September. Remote interviews are as soon as this week.