Reed are presenting a rare opportunity for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join an exciting and ambitious, growing company in their brand new Birmingham City Centre Office.
Innovation is key to everything they do, as a Business. You’ll have the chance to always be working with the latest technologies (C#, ASP.NET, Azure, React, Docker, Git, TDD).
The successful candidate will have the chance to help the early growth of the company with an immediate impact.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will be developing capabilities in order to maintain a high performance and reliable cloud architecture. You will be providing the technology, guidance on cloud architecture and helping the team to build effective deployment pipelines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in development or operations
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS, C# / .NET
- Good understanding of DevOps practices
- Mentoring to junior members of the team
- Ability to identify and deliver against business needs
- Micro service architecture (monitoring of deployed services)
- Flexible working
- Energised & positive working environment
- Convenient city centre location
- Excellent office facilities
- Training, development and mentoring
As this company is still at an early stage of formation, they’re currently finalising the benefits package.
If you’re interested or know anybody who might fit the requirements please apply now or send an updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.