Reed Accountancy Brighton are working with an Accountancy Practice in central Hove as they expand their team. A Top 20 accountancy firm, they are looking to employ an AAT qualified Senior Cloud Accountant.
The person will be jointly leading a small team and be involved in helping clients convert to cloud software, accounting adjustments, general bookkeeping, VAT preparation and management accounts.
It’s vital the right candidate has a good understanding in cloud account software, including; Xero, QuickBooks Online, Sage Business Cloud accounting and Receipt bank.
- Complete management accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to a high standard.
- Answer technical bookkeeping questions from both clients and other members of staff.
- Mentor and support junior members of the team. This will include reviewing junior members work.
- Advise and support clients with cloud accounting software questions.
- Help convert client from manual bookkeeping systems to integrated cloud accounting systems.
- Bookkeeping and management accounting for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Answer accounting questions from both clients and other members of staff.
- Assisting clients to be MTD compliant. This includes supporting and training clients on how to use cloud accounting software, and helping migrate data to new systems.
- Being client’s main day to day contact, and working with other departments and staff members, to ensure client deadlines are met.
Please contact Faye in the Reed Accountancy Brighton office for more information or apply online with an up-to-date CV. Please note that relevant practice experience is required for this role.