|Location: SHEPHERDS BUSH, LONDON||Salary: 19625 - 19625 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3101713|
• Work with customers to develop, review and update of care and support plans and risk assessments in line with policy.
• Deliver care and support in line with care and support plans and risk assessments.
• Encourage and support customers to establish and maintain positive relationships with their family and friends and engage in activities which help them to achieve their personal goals.
• Provide support and practical assistance to customers around benefits, budgeting, paying bills and accessing appropriate services, including some housing management.
• Promote self advocacy and act as the customers’ advocate where appropriate.
• Be aware of customers’ wellbeing, safety and state of health, reporting any concerns.
• Ensure all necessary records are accurate and up to date.
• Prompt, administer, enable and monitor customers in taking prescribed medication as recorded in care & support plans, recording as appropriate.
• Prompt and assist with the ordering and safe storage of medication.
To provide personalised care and support services to adults with learning disabilities. To work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximising independence, choice, dignity, privacy and well-being, in collaboration with the senior care and support workers/team leaders.
17406.00 - 17406.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
16000.00 - 20700.00 GBP Per Annum
BRENT, MIDDLESEXRead more
19000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
WILLESDEN, LONDONRead more
7800.00 - 11700.00 GBP Per Annum
CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRERead more
14625.00 - 14625.00 GBP Per Annum
SHIREBROOK, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more