Senior Bid & Business Development Manager
Health & Wellbeing
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car
National (location flexible)
My client provides Health and Wellbeing services across the UK and Europe. They are now looking for a Senior Bid and Business Development Manager to assist them in the next phase of their growth plan.
On offer is a basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 along with a company car. This is a home based role with occasional travel.
Reporting to the Head of Business, they key responsibilities can be summarised as follows:
- Coordinate and manage all agreed business development activities
- Write and be responsible for quality Public Health bids, ensuring compliance with requirements
- Win at least 50% of tenders submitted
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a proven track record of winning new health related business opportunities.
- Have sound knowledge of tendering / procurement procedures and processes.
- Be an experienced Bid Manager with extensive Public Sector experience
- Produce and deliver dynamic presentations and pitches – tailored to suit a range of challenging audiences.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills to proactively seek out new, and build on existing, client relationships.
- Be results driven – with the ability to undertake and manage a diverse and demanding workload while meeting demanding deadlines.
Interviews for this role will take place remotely on w/c 22nd February. Apply online for further information.