Reed Social Care are looking for a Senior Behavioural Practitioner to provide Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)/sensory integration service to people with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum conditions, to develop and deliver services for people who engage in behaviours that challenge, and to support the development of new business.
This role is based in South Croydon and is 40 hours a week.
Salary: £28-30k depending on experience
- To identify and actively engage with issues and practices which require improvement or development of teams or individuals
- To provide and ensure that all staff deliver personalised support in accordance with their personal plan of support and positive behavioural support plan
- To supervise the behavioural assistant/s and members of the practice leader team on a regular basis in line with organisational policy
- To develop positive behavioural support plans for the people we support alongside the person and their network
- Design, implement and monitor PBS interventions that improve the quality of life and lead to rewarding and fulfilling lives for the people we support
- To read and analyse incident reports, daily reports, reviews, and other documentation sharing key information with stakeholders and ensuring that support plans and BPS are reviewed and regularly updated
- To identify group and individual learning and development needs; to organise and deliver training, workshops, and learning opportunities for our support teams. Topics which relate to PBS, autism spectrum condition and high quality outcome focused support
- To organise and run de-brief sessions for both individuals and whole teams following a difficult incident with a person we support
- To participate in our out-of-hours on-call service on a rotational basis
- Work flexible hours as required by the organisation
- Support the development of new business
- Take an active role in the design of new services for people who engage in behaviour that can present a challenge to their support network
- Contribute to the development of the behaviour support across the business
- Communicate in a professional way with the people we support and their relatives, other organisation’s, staff within Frontier, and other professionals
Previous experience is essential
- Recognised qualification in learning disabilities or willing to undertake
- Evidence of ongoing training with respect to Applied Behaviour Analysis, PBS, LD or autism etc.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply or send me a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com