Reed Finance are delighted to be working with a leading UK Tax practice in search of a Senior Associate to join their tax team.
Reporting to the Tax Partner the role offers you the opportunity to work with multiple market leading UK and International projects.
As part of the team you will be part of an ambitious yet friendly environment focusing on high net worth individuals, private institutions & private companies ranging from but not limited to manufacturing, sports, media and real estate on a National, European and International Basis.
On offer is a highly competitive package and exposure in providing Tax support/services to clients. My client offers a superb range of benefits with a starting salary of up to £95,000 per annum. Candidates who are more newly qualified either as a CA or CTA are also welcome to apply.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing tax planning and structuring advice to a range of clients
- Liaising frequently with lawyers and clients based in domestically and internationally
- Providing tax support to other teams in particular – Real Estate & banking transactions
- Demonstrating pro-activity in proposing commercial solutions to clients and colleagues
- Advising their clients on employee share incentive arrangements
- Managing junior members of the team
- Contributing to the teams business development activities
- Working with litigation lawyers on tax litigation matters
- Chartered Accountant or CTA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong tax background
- Experience with a law firm (desirable but not essential)
If this position sounds like something you want to be involved then please apply via this advertisement or contact Roddy Mackenzie – firstname.lastname@example.org