|Location: GUILDFORD, SURREY||Salary: 60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3520053|
Purpose of the role:
• The Architecture Lead implements strategy and develops technical roadmaps and provides expertise and oversight on technical solutions to enable the business to achieve their business priorities.
• To support the Head of Technical Architecture in the day-to-day running of the Architecture team ensuring that the delivery of Architecture artefacts meet the timescales and requirements of the organisation.
• In partnership with the Head of Technical Architecture, to provide vision, leadership and management to the Architecture team creating, nurturing and developing people and processes in line with the values, vision and ambitions of the business
• Oversee the design and implementation of programmes and large, complex projects for technical solutions that are aligned to local, regional and national strategies and the direction provided by the Head of Technical Architecture.
• Evaluate the overall viability of development proposed by business engagement (undertaking considerations such as design, technology and system constraints) and ensure that they align with the IT strategy and plans to ensure delivery of systems that help to achieve business priorities
• Oversee the high-level technology architecture definition and design of solutions, also ensuring design documentation and technical specifications and principles are produced effectively to ensure an efficient and customer focused service
• Deputise for the Head of Technical Architecture where appropriate in his/her absence.
• Assign work to the Architecture team and monitor the output to ensure that work is effectively progressed and priorities are achieved
• Develop continuity plans for key technology systems, ensuring that in the specification and development of these systems business continuity is considered and effectively planned to ensure that staff have access to critical systems.
• Significant experience of working as an IT technical or solutions architect
• Considerable ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-specialists and to lead and influence on various boards
• Experience working within a lead/senior capacity
• Considerable experience in developing technical strategies and roadmaps across several technical domains including infrastructure, network and application architecture
This is a great opportunity to work within a large and interesting business where no day will ever be the same!.. You will be entitled to a generous pension, holiday allowance and a great work life balance.
65,000-70,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
SOUTH KENSINGTON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
40,000-50,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
100,000-100,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
WESTMINSTER, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
90,000-110,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
600-750 GBP (UK Pounds) Per day
CANARY WHARF, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more