Our local client is currently recruiting for a Senior Admissions & Enrolment Adviser.
The objective of this role is to coordinate the services provided by Client Services Advisers while also maintaining and delivering an excellent level of customer service. You will also be responsible for supporting the Admission and Enrolment Manager to meet targets and delivery of services and to deputise as appropriate.
Some of the role’s responsibilities will include:
• To coordinate the services provided by the Client Services Advisers and Client Services Administrator, ensuring that tasks are allocated effectively.
• Produce and monitor the department rota to ensure a consistent service is provided and the department is sufficiently staffed during opening hours and peak periods.
• To support the Admissions and Enrolment Manager in the delivery of a consistent and effective customer focused service, to achieve the departmental Service Level Agreement and other targets set.
• To provide information, advice and guidance.
• To support the Admissions and Enrolment manager in coordinating the application process and organise interviews with tutors.
• To ensure that all student interviews are coordinated efficiently, with close liaison with the curriculum departments.
• To produce reports for the Admissions and Enrolment Manager on number of applications and their status
• To work closely with the Curriculum Administrators to ensure course literature and information is available to students.
• To undertake initial student assessment interviews and process course offers in a timely manner.
• To provide initial guidance to learners on financial and additional support opportunities, referring to other Student Support colleagues when relevant
• To develop and maintain the knowledge required to advise customers on the enrolment service delivered (e.g. curriculum provision and Study Programme requirements, prior attainment from the LRS, learner eligibility for funding, fee remission).
• To ensure accurate cash collection and MIS data entry processes are followed.
• To process enrolments and authorised data amendments, ensuring accuracy and completion in line with College MIS guidance.
• To respond to all internal and external enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
• To work in partnership with Curriculum Departments and external subcontractors and act as the key contact for all internal and external enquiries regarding student and course information and advice.
• To maintain and file appropriate records in line with the audit requirements such as Learner Agreements.
• To assist with College events, including enrolment sessions and open evenings in line with the College Calendar.
• To liaise with external agencies and build and maintain strong referral and support networks
The ideal candidate should have office-based Customer Service experience and had some form of staff management experience. Someone who has experience working in the education sector and knowledge of student funding would be advantageous.
If you feel this would be the idea role for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.