Reed Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator / PA for a global company based in Swindon.
This position requires in depth security checks so will require an in date passport, to pass a criminal record check, pass a credit check and to have been a resident in the UK for more than 3 years.
• The Administrator is responsible for overseeing the management and secretariat support of the Governance meetings for one of the clients contract on behalf of the Senior Estates Delivery Manager and the Account Director.
• To support and oversee the Estates Delivery team Balance Score Card function - check and issue ensuring that accurate data, reporting and analysis of supplier performance is in line with KPIs and Balance Score Card monthly outputs.
The Administrator is responsible for co-ordinating, supporting and assisting the management project team across all aspects of the team’s responsibilities:
• Provide support; assistance and co-ordination of supplier and client governance structure
• meetings, including attendance; taking of minutes/actions, and timely distribution of minutes;
• Co-ordinate the contract governance activity of the supply chain through robust management of the meeting planner;
• Ensure that all relevant/necessary documentation is uploaded to Sharepoint in a timely manner;
• Co-ordinate all project wide diaries; schedule meetings; manage all meeting requirements (i.e. catering/room bookings/provision of equipment/security arrangements);
• Ensure all documents are ready for all supplier and client meetings; and distributed in advance;
• Undertaking adhoc and regular administrative duties, proactively and upon request;
• Support, assist and co-ordinate contract mobilisation/exit;
We are looking for:
• Demonstrable relationship management skills with strong team ethic and peer support experience
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation;
• Ability to be detail orientated as well as understanding the strategic importance of business
• Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans;
• Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required;
• Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports;
• Provide competent secretarial support for Governance meetings, minutes and actions.
• Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office Word, Excel; Excel Functions (i.e. vlookup); Powerpoint and Outlook
• Ability to identify the need for additional systems and processes;
• Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit, work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements;
• Proven track record in identifying efficiencies and implementing strategy to streamline of operations / administrative functions;
• HSE awareness
• SharePoint experience;
• Strong commitment to all HSE aspects promoting Zero Harm throughout the organisation.