Our clients are looking for a brand new member of the team to support them in all aspects of administration and management.
They are looking for a new member of the team who is able to become part of a team, work well and work at a fast paced environment.
This is a Full Time Position with some Saturdays (this is done on a rolling basis) 1 in 8.
Salary is D.O.E
Responsibilities include –
- Taking minutes
- Attending meetings
- Producing and collating data and leading the weekly meeting
- Able to manipulate data and understand sales trends
- Being able to produce reports on Excel and have a high understanding of all Microsoft programmes
- Present to the managing directors where you see trends and understand the market
- Be a team player
- Able to work alongside others and create a fantastic working relationship
- Computer literate
- Happy to travel for training and work
- Public speaking
- Be able to read trends
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage
- Be able to read minutes and implement action
If this could be of option to you please click ‘Apply now’ to find out more or apply