Are you looking for a new challenge within your career?
If so I am happy to inform you that a great client of mine is recruiting for a new Senior Administrator to join their business on a full time basis with a view to start in March 2020. The business is an education establishment based just outside of Bradford City Centre.
The main responsibilities within this position are:
- To strategically co-ordinate and prioritise the day-to-day work and organisation of the administration for events & activities within the establishment
- To assist in developing and implementing effective organisation and systems across the establishment (including management information functions; general office processes)
- Assisting to develop effective communication systems to support relevant stakeholders in being informed and involved in the establishment
- Assist in establishing clear links between operational systems and the benefits and impact for learners;
- Contribute to developing best practice in the establishment
- Undertake professional development as identified in the staff review process
- Promote the establishment's corporate policies
- Engage in the staff review and development process
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks which are in line with the responsibilities of this post
Key skills and attributes needed:
- Ideally someone who has been in a similar position within the education sector
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Change Management
- Coaching & People management
- ICT competent with SIM’s and Windows.
- Professional and positive approach
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- Dynamic and Creative
If you believe you have the correct skill set and experience please apply.