|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3101767|
• Manage the admin team in providing assistance to all office personnel, assisting with management system compliance
• Completion of payroll data entry on a weekly basis ensuring accurate and timely information is processed.
• Raising of purchase orders in company system ensuring financial authorities are adhered to at all times.
• Goods receipting of deliveries accurately and in a timely manner.
• Processing of invoices in required timescales matching against delivery notes and challenging any discrepancies as appropriate.
• Collation, archiving and filing of all contract details and paperwork in line with minimum requirements for retention.
• Actively engage with the development and integration of new resource planning tools with the local business ensuring best practice is shared.
• Assist with contract costs recording and order requisitioning.
• Maintain professional approach positively reflecting the image of the company
• Ensure works are carried out in a safe manner adhering to office specific Risk Assessment.
• Assist with management of office and depot carrying out fire alarm checks/ fire drills and recording information on relevant database.
• Maintain / develop good relations with all stakeholders including clients, managers, operatives and the general public.
• Ensure all company procedures are understood and adhered to.
• Hold a flexible approach to working patterns and expectations to carry out other duties as deemed necessary to the business.
• Develop a good understanding of administration in a highway construction and maintenance environment.
• Effective time management between duties.
• Completion of required paperwork in line with company requirements.
• Handle telephone enquiries and distribution of calls.
• Undertake all other appropriate duties as assigned by your line manager.
• Management/ supervisory experience in a similar role essential.
• Suitable administration experience and/or training course attendance.
• NVQ in Business Administration desirable but not essential.
• Management/ supervisory qualification desirable but not essential.
Background and Skill Set:
• Demonstrable experience in a similar discipline including management/ supervision of an admin team.
• Experience of payroll functions in a similar sector.
• Experience of raising orders, goods receipting and invoice processing essential.
• Some working knowledge of health and safety.
• Customer facing experience.
• Previous experience of carrying out reception duties.
• Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office Excel & Word
Must be a team player
Friendly & approachable personality
Good time management
Commitment to business success
Flexibility of approach
Conscientious, trustworthy, open and reliable
Committed to continuous improvement and innovation
Motivated by results
10 - 12.89 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
9.84 - 9.84 GBP Per Hour
BURNASTON, DERBYSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
TYSELEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
16.12 - 16.12 GBP Per Hour
ISLINGTON, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. IVES, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more