|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 21000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 14 days ago||Reference: 3068236|
The role is a wide remit of implementing/doing all aspects of office administration. The role requires an excellent all round understanding of business challenges and processes.
• Reception duties, answering telephone, taking messages, greeting visitors and signing for deliveries for the Bristol Office
• Meeting room bookings, setting up video conferences, setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunches and refreshments for the Bristol Office
• Communicating with people at all levels, including clients; suppliers associated companies and our other offices.
• Provide support and administrative assistance to members of the technical team, including typing (audio and copy), creating spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, letters, minutes, architect’s instructions, reports, snagging lists and schedules
• Email filing and diary management for technical team
• Regular paper filing and archiving
• Manage incoming and outgoing post, scanning and distributing
• Maintaining quality assurance procedures and adhering to company policies.
• Assist with printing, photocopying, binding, shredding, folding and collation of drawings
• Arrange travel and accommodation
• Order stationary and housekeeping supplies
• Organise appraisal dates for Bristol and Cardiff offices
• Arranging and obtaining costs for couriers / print runs / taxis etc. keeping accurate records and liaising with Studio Manager for budget sign off
• Understand and assist with Rapport and Conisio internal databases
• Housekeeping duties, keeping the office tidy and running misc office errands
• Shared responsibility for facility management.
• Ensure all h&s records are up to date for audit purposes for the Bristol & Cardiff Offices
• Communication and liaison with other regional admin team staff, sharing roles where current pressures dictate.
Bid, BD and Marketing Coordination
• Provide Bid, Tender and other document assistance as required
• Assisting technical teams with organising P2Ps, B2Bs etc.
• Updating CVs and case studies when needed
• Production of presentations when needed
• Assisting the Studio Manager with the organisation of marketing and social events.
• Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes – Intermediate/Advanced Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Strong working knowledge of InDesign
• Basic photoshop skills
• Willingness to learn and utilise new systems
• Experience of dealing with people at all levels in person, on the telephone and by using electronic means.
• Experience of meeting deadlines and working in a pressurised environment.
Skills/Abilities • Very high standards of accuracy and presentation.
• Experience of putting together tender submissions and pre-qualification questionnaires
• Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Co-operative and collaborative team member.
• Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
• Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
• Attention to detail
• Able to turn hand to just about anything and must enjoy challenges!
• Positive outlook.
• Proactive ‘can do’ approach.
• Professional at all times.
• Commitment to the role and team.
• Ability to travel to our nationwide offices as and when required.
• Willingness to carry out administrative tasks
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
11.85 - 12.85 GBP Per Hour
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
20595.00 - 20595.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
10.00 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour
TOWCESTER, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more