|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 650.00 - 800.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3520143|
ACTUARIAL ANALYST/ SENIOR ACTUARIAL ANALYST/ CODING / TESTING/ PROPHET/ IFRS 17
6 Months initial Contract (Likely Extensions)
£650-800 Per Day PAYE
A Senior Actuarial Analyst is required by our Global Financial Services client for an initial 6 month contract based in London.
This position is responsible for supporting the implementation of the actuarial aspects of IFRS 17 for the legal entity on behalf of the Chief Actuary. In particular this is likely to include:
· Design, build and test actuarial cash flow model enhancements
· Ensure IFRS 17 actuarial models accommodate foreseeable future requirements and growth for the entity
· Ensure IFRS 17 actuarial models for the entity comply with the organisations model risk policy
· Liaise with external auditors to ensure actuarial models and methodology satisfy expectations
· Assist in the communication and training of the new standard towards Risk, Finance and Business in the entity
· Deliver high quality results in line with requirements.
· Establish and/or maintain system/Infrastructure that supports the IFRS Reporting Standards in support of business objectives.
· Provide the information needed to the drive decision making process.
· Contribute to the design, build, and operation of assigned project tasks.
· Meet targets for data improvement so that reporting is sufficiently accurate for regulatory, management reporting and external publication.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
· Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
· Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly defined problems
· Strong communication skills – applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
· Typical qualifications would include a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject and the role holder will have professional qualifications in actuarial sciences.
· In depth experience with reporting processes and the reporting control environment
In the first instance please submit your CV
35,000-38,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
24,000-28,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEAR, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000-30,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
PAISLEY, RENFREWSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000-33,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
FELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLK, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000-28,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
WAKEFIELD 41 BUSINESS PARK, WEST YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more