Our client, a local authority based in Wembley, NW London, are looking for a temporary Senior Accounts Payable Officer for an initial 3 month contract. The contract will then be subject to extension.
In your role, you can expect to:
1. Coach, support and guide Accounts Payable Officers and to provide a professional and customer focused Accounts Payable service, ensuring performance and quality targets are achieved whilst maintaining financial controls at all times.
2. Administer procure to pay processes including payment of invoices through relevant financial systems, ensuring these are paid accurately and within defined timescales
3. Work within a defined financial control framework to ensure compliance is being met when making payments and reported if not and to proactively identify ways in which controls can be strengthened.
4. Support service areas to understand and comply with procure to pay processes by providing guidance, advice and signposting to relevant information.
5. Handle enquiries from supplier and service areas relating to the procure to pay process and ensure that high levels of satisfaction are achieved in relation to the Accounts Payable service.
Pay: £15.58 PAYE / £19.39 LTD
Please apply today as this is an urgent fill!