Are you looking to join an aspiring tech giant in Abingdon?
Does being part of a busy and rewarding Payables team appeal to you?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are once again partnering with our client based in Abingdon. In the search for a senior accounts payable clerk, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar sized organisation and relevant experience for the role. As the placeholder, you will be ambitious and driven to develop yourself continually as well as offer your fullest effort to the business in order for both to be successful. There is great emphasis placed on the driven mindset and precision of your role.
In brief, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase orders, supplier invoices and employee expenses
- You will support, develop and drive efficiencies, enhancing collection outcomes for customers and the business
- Utilising strong MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables and VLookups)
You will be ambitious, an expert and someone with a tenacity to succeed in your profession. You will be able to demonstrate the essential criteria whilst bringing your own passion and ideas. Some of the key skill you will possess are:
- Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable role
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- An inquisitive mind, being able to identify questions to ask and find solutions to issues
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and motivate a team
- Recent use of Sage is desired but not essential