Reed Accountancy are currently working on a Senior Accounts Officerto join a reputable law firm in Malta.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible in managing a portfolio of clients with their accounting needs, where responsibilities vary from:
• Preparation of VAT returns and VAT statements
• Have calls and meetings with clients when necessary
• Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other adhoc reporting as per deadlines
• Assist the financial controller and other team members, to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team
• Liaising with auditors
• Assisting where necessary, the internal finance function of the firm with billing, reconciliations, and management reporting
About you – Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting function. ACCA qualified, studying for your ACCA, or similar qualifications will also be considered. Ability to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
Interested to find out more? Get in touch today on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +356 99036496