A prestigious company in the Ipswich area are seeking a motivated, pro-active and driven individual to join a small admin and finance team as an Accounts Supervisor / Senior Accounts Assistant.
The successful application will be required to engage with all aspects of the business and external stakeholders to ensure the completion of tasks in line with the monthly accounts timetable.
The individual will have experience in running a weekly payroll, purchase ledger invoice processing, Sales Ledger, cost analysis and credit control.
The role will report into the Financial Director and will be responsible for the delivery of the following weekly and monthly activities, with one direct report.
• Completion and supervision of the daily purchase ledger and sales ledger processing tasks
• Completion and supervision of the weekly Payroll Process for circa 50 employees
• Completing Job Costing analysis and associated reporting
• Cover for the Accounts Assistant with purchase ledger, sales ledger and weekly payroll duties
• Undertaking credit control activities
• Monthly stock taking of raw materials
• Monthly sales analysis and expenditure reporting
• Assisting the Financial Director with Adhoc duties
• General admin duties
The successful application will have a good understanding of Excel, with experience in the following software beneficial, but not essential.
• Sage 50 Payroll
• Sage 200
Full training will be provided in the various payroll and finance systems, plus the internal production system.
There will opportunities to learn the roles of colleagues and cover these roles in their absence.
Candidates will be required to have at least Grade C in Maths and English, preferably being AAT qualified or equivalent qualification.