Reed Finance are supporting a fast growing, independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors focused on further expansion whilst delivering service excellent and innovative solutions.
Based in new offices on the outskirts of Reading they are a team of driven, diverse, and hard-working people whose shared belief in delivering the best for their clients is underpinned by respect, transparency, and collaboration. They feel they offer big corporate experience with that more hands-on SME feel.
The role of Senior Accountant/Manager will see you work in the Financial Accounting & Outsourcing team and reporting into the Director of this team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Managing the financial outsourcing for a portfolio of clients, including but not limited to bookkeeping, VAT returns and management accounts.
· Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and year end deliverables are met
· Leading and developing a team of direct reports, including managing performance, setting goals and ongoing training.
· Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
To be successful in this Senior Accountant/Manager you will have the following:
· Fully qualified accountant
· Experience working in a practice environment
· Experience managing and leading a team
As well as offering a competitive starting salary, they also offer a range of generous benefits non-contributory private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, and life assurance, 25 days holidays, discounted gym membership. They also offer flexible working and when onsite there is free parking with excellent transport links.
If this role might be of interest please apply now!