Senior Accountant required for an on-going temporary assignment to support the finance team for a global manufacturing business in Leighton Buzzard.
Supporting 3 Finance Managers across the 4 entities of the business, you will perform the global finance functions for the UK, America and Asia. Your key areas of responsibility will fall within running Month End, Intercompany Recharges, Bank Reconciliations and performing payment runs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant who is used to managing complex finance functions.
Your key duties will include:
• Prepare and submit the Intrastat and VAT Return for UK (until Brexit), France and Belgium.
• Intercompany recharges for the Asia credit cards monthly.
• Prepare and submit the GST Return for the Asian entity.
• Bank reconciliations for the US, UK, and Asia entity
• Payment runs and post journals for manual payments for US and UK.
• Manage the credit card processes
• Cashflow forecast monthly for all sites.
• Reconciling the intercompany balances with the entities.
• Complete the month end steps within the assigned time frame.
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations and resolve any differences identified.
• Assist with the annual UK, US and Asia audit.
• Manage the GRNI review process for US, UK and Asia entity - clear any outstanding lines per review.
To be considered for the position, you will have a minimum of 3 years experience completing Month End procedures and working in a finance team and ideally in a manufacturing business.
Ideally you will be either ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified but qualified by experience will be considered if the experience is right.
This will be a fast-paced role and you will be expected to work with full accountability. You must be a self-starter able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You must be an excellent communicator with strong technical skills working with Pivot Tables, VLook-Ups and Sumifs on a daily basis as well as SAP.
This role requires a start in early October and will be based on-site in the office which is COVID secure.