Reed Finance are working exclusively with a Central Brighton business, who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join the and manage their expanding team of four finance staff.
The business has eight offices across the South East, with almost 200 staff. They are a market leader in their field and, despite the current climate, are continually growing.
As the Senior Accountant, you will have full responsibility of the control and management of the accounts, reporting and updating the system, as well as ensuring daily and monthly reconciliations are completed. You will also have the following:
- Excellent accounting & reporting experience and knowledge (including bookkeeping)
- Team management experience
- Account and system reconciliation experience
- Evidence of complying with regulatory compliance
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication and persuasion skills Ability to prioritise
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply below;