Part of a small family-based general accounting practice/firm based in Maidstone, Kent.
They are a very dynamic firm looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Senior Accountant.
With a general practice background, the Senior Accountant will report to partners and undertake a variety of tasks including:
• Tax computations (personal and corporate), including filing of VAT returns
• Attending client meetings including year-end meetings
• Reviewing the work of more junior staff within the practice
• A small incorporation of audit work, taking the responsibility for planning, execution and completion of audits.
• Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
• A working background in accountancy practice
• Currently completing ACCA or ACA or equivalent
• Technical competency
• Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
What’s on offer?
• £30,000 plus benefits