A dynamic and friendly accountancy practice based in Ashford, is growing their team leaving a gap for a new Senior Accountant.
Chance to progress and develop your knowledge in a friendly environment.
The main roles and responsibilities including:
• Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies, partnerships
• Working closely with the partners
• Supervision of junior staff, ensuring progression within the practice
• Prepare both statutory and management accounts (in accordance with FRS102 & 105)
• Maintaining and filtering through general ledgers
• Preparation and review of VAT returns
Ideal candidate will have:
• ACCA qualified or finalist with a strong academic background
• Confident in their own ability and ability to grow their career
• Technically competent
• Good overall knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
• £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits depending on experience
• Chance to take you next steps in your career, improving your knowledge throughout