Senior Accountant required for a local authority local to Northallerton.
The successful candidate will be accountable to the Finance Manager for the delivery of a broad spectrum of Financial and Management Accounting services.
Our client is looking for you to provide extensive specialist expertise to Heads of Department.
This is a full time post, temporary.
Duties will include:
* Developing forecasting models (P&L,balance sheet and cash flow )
* Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place
* Contributing to financial strategy, policy and decision making processes
* Managing a team
* Preparation of Statutory Accounts
* Timely completion of control reconciliations
* Managing the audit process
* Overseeing the production of regulatory compliance returns, maintaining the asset register
* Providing professional advice on budgets, forecast, projects and continuous improvement
Fully qualified with substantial post qualification in senior capacity. Be available and able to commit to an interim role. Have strong management skills. Demonstrable system knowledge ERP and strong Excel needed.
Please apply online or contact Rachael Boran Reed Finance Middlesbrough