Senior Accountant | Eastbourne | £40,000-£45,000
Reed Practice are working exclusively with an accountancy firm on the outskirts of Eastbourne who are going through a really exciting time.
Due to expansion, they are seeking a qualified Senior Accountant to join their friendly team. This role will be full time and on a permanent basis.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- Statutory accounts preparation and drafting
- Corporation Tax and Personal Tax Returns
- Ad hoc higher end work i.e. management accounts, personal and corporate tax planning, assistance with HMRC/Tax enquiries, general client queries
- Overseeing VAT work
- Overseeing and assisting other staff members with their workloads. Training of junior staff members could be a possibility depending on experience
If you have the following skills and experience, please apply today:
- Qualified accountant, ideally ACCA or ACA
- Recent or current post qualified practice experience
-Proven experience and familiarity with accounts preparation and tax
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage and Xero would be great
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a firm that is growing. You will be part of a supportive environment and excellent work/life balance.